Urban mobility is a problem in a society with different development levels, and their management affects in life quality of the population. For this reason, sustainable mobility is an important topic in public administration and Corporate Social Responsibility.
During the session, they will present the Report of the Sustainable Mobility Observatory in Spain, including best corporate practices and the City Hall to introduce the Mobility Plan in the different cities. D. Juan Espadas, Seville Mayor, will open the session. Also, Mss. Maria Francisca Carazo, Development and Infrastructures Councilwoman of Junta de Andalucia, will close the session.
8:45h Reception of attendees
9:00h Event Opening
– Juan Espadas, Seville Mayor.
– Juan Alfaro, General Secretary of Club Club de Excelencia de Sostenibilidad.
– Felipe Medina, Director APD South
9:45h Presentation of Report of the Sustainable Mobility Observatory in Spain
10:00h Best Corporates Practices
Moderate by Javier Sánchez-Marco, Corporate Relations Advisor of Connected Mobility Hub
– Ernesto Salas, Institutional Relations Director of Renault Group.
– Beatriz Herrera de Miguel, Sustainable Director of Mahou San Miguel.
– Ciriaco Hidalgo, Governmental Relations and Business Partnerships Director of SEAT.
– Xavier Ribera, Communications, Institutional Relations and Sustainability of BASF.
Director de Comunicación, Relaciones Institucionales y Sostenibilidad
11:00h Networking Coffee
11:30h Mobility Plans in Cities
Moderate by Juan Alfaro, General Secretary of Club de Excelencia en Sostenibilidad.
– Luis Salvador García, Granada Mayor
– Juan Carlos Cabrera Valera, Mobility Councilman of Seville City.
– José del Rio Escobar, Mobility Councilman of Malaga City.
– Estefanía Plaza León, Councilwoman of University, Mobility, Energy, Smart City and Digitisation of Jaen City.
– Miguel Castro Gutiérrez, Councilman of Citizenship Security, Trafic, Transport, Health and Consume of Jaen City.
13:00h Event Closing by María Francisca Carazo Villalonga, Councilwoman of Development and Infrastructures of Junta de Andalucia
Where and when?
The event will be on Wednesday, 25th September and will take place in Caixa Forum, C.C. Torre Sevilla, Calle López Pintado, 41092, Seville.
How can I participate?
If you are interested in participate, please follow the steps bellow:
- Sign up in https://bit.ly/2mkXut5 with your user and password.
- Search the event in http://www.apd.es/agenda-eventos/
- Click in Register now! and add the Connected Mobility Hub code I19XVADW
- With your user you could register another colleague