S-moving is an international forum focused on developing technologies applied to mobility, specifically across the following verticals: smart, connected, sustainable, shared, autonomous, unmanned by land, sea, air and their infrastructures.
The forum is a space to create synergies, discover new business opportunities and to know the sector’s latest trends.
In the last edition
Some results of the last edition:
+1 000 profesionals visitors.
+500 B2B meetings.
S-moving has the following areas:
- S-moving Forum: space for the content program with round tables and sucessfull cases. The experts will analyse current issues focused on mobility sector.
- Exposition area: where innovative companies show their products and services.
- Networking area: meetings B2B to discover business opportunities.
- Flight area: is the inside area for demostrative flights of drones and unmaned systems.
- Test areas: is the outside area for test connected vehicles.
- S-moving Lab: startups, projects and successful cases.
This year, the Connected Mobility Hub will be the Innovation Partner and we will bring the most disruptive startups and experts, as well as specialised corporates and investors, connecting them for smart networking to make things happen, through the following activities:
- Participation in round tables.
- Meetings 1-1 with specialised investors.
- Meetings 1-1 with specialised corporates.
- Smart networking based on a disruptive model.
- Gain visibility
- And much more
When and where?
S-moving will take place at FYCMA Palacio de Ferias y Congresos de Málaga, 9 and 10 of October 2019.